Nursing Case Law Index
Nursing Case Law
This is an index of digests of case law related to nursing practice and nursing regulation. Our digests include NMC Law, Nursing Clinical Practice Law, and other areas of Medical Law and Nursing Law.
- Duthie v Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)  EWHC 3021 (Admin)
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) v Miller  EWHC 2601 (Admin)
- Rogan v Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)  NIQB 12
- Ogbonna v Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)  EWCA Civ 1216
Nursing Clinical Practice:
- Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust v David James (by his litigation friend the Official Solicitor); May James; Julie James  EWCA Civ 65
See also our page on NMC IOP Interim Orders Case Law.
Nurses Defence Service advises nurses on NMC law and other areas of nursing law. For more details of our legal services for nurses, contact us on: 0800 01 22 506